When you first click on Invoicing from the left-hand navigation menu, you will be taken in the Invoices list page. This page allows you to view all invoices that your business has created, filter by specific search criteria, and take specific actions on a selected invoice.
How to View and Manage your Business' Invoices
- Click on Invoicing from the left-hand navigation menu
- This takes you to the Invoices list page
- Click on an invoice to bring up the Invoice options side menu
- From the Invoice options menu, there are many different actions that can be taken:
- (Please note that the options will vary depending on the status of the invoice in question)
- View invoice - This takes you to view this invoice and see what your customers will see when viewing this from the [Pay Invoice] button on the invoice email
- Pay invoice - This takes you to the same page your customers will see when viewing their invoice and then clicking the [Pay online] button
- This is also how you can submit payment on behalf of your customer if they’ve provided you with payment information and explicitly given you permission to do so
- Mark invoice as paid – This is where you go to either match a deposit that was received in your bank account to this invoice, or create a non-cash credit against this invoice (i.e. a discount on the total owed)
- For more information on the options available to you from the Mark invoice as paid option, please click here to review the How to Create a Credit article
- Create a copy - This will create a carbon copy of the selected invoice that you can then edit as needed.
- For more information on how to copy an invoice, please click here to review the How to Create a Copy of your Invoice article
- Email invoice - This will bring up a pop-up where you can email (or re-email) out this invoice as needed
- Cancel invoice - This allows you to cancel out a given invoice
- Activity history – If you click the downward-facing arrow here, you will see any events associated with this invoice, such as the invoice creation, sending of the invoice, views, payments, etc.
Article is closed for comments.